View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 12:58 PM   #404 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a small update in the build:

I received an AZ Speng billet coolant overflow tank from our very own DE through a group buy I coordinated with several of my local club members. The quality is amazing and it makes the engine bay look so legit. Simply took a little Chemical Guys Heavy Metal polish and shined her up. While I had the oem out, I swapped in the red coolant hoses from Z1 I had laying around.

Stancwars was a blast as always, but no awards (as expected). It is kind of a biased show with no real judging...but it is all good. It was great to be one of the top 100 cars owning the top floor of the parking garage. Not sure if I will do another one of their events after this summer.

Got Formula Drift and Offset Kings on the 25th! I'll be updating with some new pics shortly, stay tuned!