View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
visconti
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Sub WRX STi
visconti will become famous soon enoughvisconti will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoomSpoon View Post
Here is a log from a quick WOT throttle in 3rd gear from about 52mph to 82mph. Mine is the 7AT, the car really runs well, feels great just concerned about these lean codes. I think the tuner has it rich because it leans out so much on the top end so from my novice opnion it seems to need to be richer so it can lean out safely but it appears to just be doing too much on the trim. Anyway, attached are the is a CSV log of that run, I left the Fuel map, fuel compensation and MAF tables open so the tracer values would be included in the log.

Be aware I'm not changing anything at this point, just simply trying to make some sense and determine if I'm at any risk running it in this configuration.

These are the engine related modifications:

AAM true dual exhaust 2.5
AAM Cold-air Intakes R-Line (2.75)
Motordyne M370 manifold
AAM VQDE35 test pipes
Z1 headers

thanks for any input. Rename the attached file with .CSV then open.
I'm afraid it's hard to tell what's going on with the very limited data you provided with your datalog.

All I can see if that you air fuel target never really matches your actual air fuel ratio, looks like sloppy tuning more than anything else.

Car is going leaner in the upper rpms but again with the limited data you sent me it's hard to confirm what's going on

These cars don't have closed loop fueling during Wide-Open-Throttle so the car won't be adding or removing fuel if the car starts to go lean or rich under full engine load... If the car has a learned fuel trim that falls under the higher engine load section of closed loop learning values then you could have a fuel trim effect WOT, but it's going to effect the entire run, not just the end of it.

John

Visconti Tuning Webstore | Support Documents & Downloads
visconti is offline   Reply With Quote