View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fun42
Base Member

Drives: 370 Z Sports Pkg
Fun42 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGTO View Post
Just signed up, it looks like I'll be shopping for a new vehicle sometime in the next year, and I'm excited about the 370z. There just aren't that many affordable, fun, quality RWD cars to pick from. The other cars I've been considering keep falling by the wayside, for various reasons. (BMW 135i seems to have some reliability issues, new Camaro has a pretty nasty-looking interior, Challenger too big & heavy, I've had bad experiences with Ford, C6 too expensive, etc.)

With the 370z, I'm hoping Nissan has found a way to beat the old adage, "fast, cheap, good--pick any two."

Something as small and nimble as the 370z would be a big change from my '04 GTO, but I want a more athletic car, something that is good in a straight line AND in the corners. I'll be lurking and watching this forum closely to see how everybody likes their Z.
Hi Mike. Welcome. The VQ engine rocks and so does RWD. I have not had a Z before, but I had a 2003 Infiniti G35 sedan. Hopefully, I will have as good an experience. I have only had my Z for 1 week. I am following the suggested break-in so have not pushed it hard yet, but I can tell the car is very responsive. I love the brakes and the wheels with the sports pkg.

Go for a test drive and see what you think.
Fun42 is offline   Reply With Quote