View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 11:45 AM   #407 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
as much as I hate ford with a passion.......I think they outdid or are outdoing chevy this time around just in the numbers/figures game of the pony cars.

i'm not tipping one way or the other just yet until I see some good shoot out vids between the two.

some sources I now gained have mentioned some nice things about the GT500 coming out. 5.2 liter V8 with two snails on it with a newly developed DCT might make this thing desirable even to someone like myself who has always hated fords and especially mustangs.

now that being said i'm sure chevy is doing the same or similar for the ZL1 considering that rumor posted long ago about a 800HP TT V8 being tested. another positive note to it is the fact that chevy and ford collaborated on most of these new transmissions coming out.

it's a great time to be a car lover

Sounds interesting what's coming out of Ford. But I'm pretty sure Chevy got this. The FI Chevy engine will be competitive. Mustang going DCT though is awesome. It's the enthusiasts auto of choice. It's definitely going to be interesting on the higher end models.

But SS and downward. Chevy is a can't miss. But we'll see?