View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 04:47 PM   #2055 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
So I'm pretty overwhelmed. I really want to get some swift springs with spacers but I really don't understand what else I need to get with it. I don't know anything about this really except I know that I really want that look, and it sounds like the ride is improved with the swifts so thats a plus.

After doing some reading it sounds like I just need to figure out how and where to get SPL camber arms w/SPC toe bolt rear setup, and also what exactly that is because I don't know. Is there anything else I'm gonna need to get besides that? Id really like to get it all taken care of at the same time.

Sounds like after about a week Ill need to get an alignment. Will the springs last a while? What about my oem shocks? How will I know when its time to replace them? Im sorry for the dumb questions this is just something I really want to do but feel really overwhelmed. Also I do have fast intentions exhaust, does anyone have problems with the cans scraping??
Thanks!!!
You're right on with your list of parts, but you might want to consider picking up these too - https://www.z1motorsports.com/g37_37...oducts_id=4862.

The springs should last for a long, long time. Also, shocks these days tend to last for a long time, so I don't think you need to worry about them, unless you regularly drive on some gosh-awful roads.

Others will chime in, I'm sure, regarding your other questions. Good luck and go for it. You won't regret going with Swifts. I smile every time I look at my car now. It's the way Nissan should have made it to begin with!
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote