View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 04:32 PM   #2053 (permalink)
NORAIN
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z 6M SP
NORAIN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
So I'm pretty overwhelmed. I really want to get some swift springs with spacers but I really don't understand what else I need to get with it. I don't know anything about this really except I know that I really want that look, and it sounds like the ride is improved with the swifts so thats a plus.

After doing some reading it sounds like I just need to figure out how and where to get SPL camber arms w/SPC toe bolt rear setup, and also what exactly that is because I don't know. Is there anything else I'm gonna need to get besides that? Id really like to get it all taken care of at the same time.

Sounds like after about a week Ill need to get an alignment. Will the springs last a while? What about my oem shocks? How will I know when its time to replace them? Im sorry for the dumb questions this is just something I really want to do but feel really overwhelmed. Also I do have fast intentions exhaust, does anyone have problems with the cans scraping??
Thanks!!!
You pretty much got it. Kamispeed is a good source for all the things on your list. Give them a call and they'll make sure you get what you need. Then drive a couple hundred miles and get aligned. I suggest dead zero front toe, 1/16" total rear toe in, with somewhere around -1.75 camber. You'll love it the look and handling.