View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 02:12 PM   #55 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Do you know if it had the deluxe touring package? That is the one that has steer-by-wire. The S-trim without the DTP is an electronically assisted hydraulic rack and should feel different.

Sadly, the one I'm testing today will have that **** in there. If I like it enough, I will still buy without. I do not like the idea of it and I have heard it does weird crap in cold weather.
I'm sure it did. IIRC it was every option possible. Some stupid price, too, at the time - I think it was near $60K, though he was leasing it. I guess I didn't even realize they had a package without the steer-by-wire. Now I want to go test drive one

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote