View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 01:35 PM   #46 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshare1 View Post
Q50s ?
Your timing with this post is impeccable - you been following me around today or something?

I'm going to Infiniti this afternoon to check one out. It's highly likely that, because of my discount, a bit of negative equity in the Z, and the fact that a house purchase will need to happen in the next year or so, that a Q50S lease would be the perfect stop-gap provided I actually like the car.

We shall see how the 7AT is in it. If it works out, then the one I would be getting is Malbec Black with stone interior and the performance wheel package (MY13+ 370Z Rays).

Super sharp looking car - the complete other side of the more utilitarian STI. About $46k though. I'm curious to see how I feel about it compared to the STI as far as driving dynamics. (I'm probably the strangest dude ever in that I'm cross-shopping those two cars).

The Q50 would be the only car I'd be prepared to make a concession for with respect to my manual transmission requirement, and that's mainly because I'm a fan of its powertrain and the fact that I would have to change nothing about the fluids and filters I buy and use. It would be very nice.

Last edited by RicerX; 07-10-2015 at 01:42 PM.
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote