Thread: First Road Trip
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Do not drive during the weekdays between the times of 2pm and 7pm on the freeways. You will be stuck in traffic and lots of it. lol

Make sure to double check blind spots and double check other cars lane changing.
Although I know how to drive quite proficiently and have never had a ticket or accident (not saying im a goody two shoes with this car, I think if a person has this car and is on this website they have fun with the car); I do have to say that a lot people down here closer to the LA area really don't have any situational awareness on the road.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote