View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #61 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Valet map at 3K - that'd allow one to go around 80MPH and plenty fast enough to do serious damage in a parking lot.

I'd just use the anti-theft mode as valet mode
Your idea of fast must differ from mine somewhat. Either way, you can have your tuner set it at whatever rpm you want. If you want a lower rpm, then just set it lower. And of course, if you have your own copy of Osiris, you can adjust it yourself. Personally, I'm comfortable with 3k rpm. It's very rare for me to trust my car to a valet at all. But if I were to hand my car over to a valet, I want him to be able to drive it safely, which means having some leeway to actually move the car. I just don't want him taking it out for a joy ride doing WOT acceleration runs is all.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote