View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 10:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
AnthonyD1978
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
AnthonyD1978 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by visconti View Post
I completely forgot about Tuner Assist!

Yes I have built a desktop application that helps you manage both your Tune and Log files.. No searching for emails or trying to figure out where firefox saved your Tune file - everything is in Tuner Assist!

As for the OEM Traction Control, EcuTek has figured out how to disable the factory traction control system on some of the ROMs... If anyone is having to unpug a yaw sensor to prevent traction control from working this might be something to have your tuner to try.. If it's not defined on your ROM I'm sure a case can be made to EcuTek to have them look for the needed Maps in the ROM

John
Yeah, we have to pull the yaw sensor to fully disable traction control. Otherwise if you have oversteer or understeer in a turn and try to use the brakes to correct your angle the car goes into "ice mode" thinking you're losing control. It tries to straighten the car out mid-corner which is very obtrusive and borderline dangerous (in an understeer situation).

Maybe the current RaceRom traction control already disables it????

If you can figure out a way to disable the yaw sensor via a map that would be a big win.
AnthonyD1978 is offline   Reply With Quote