View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 10:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
visconti
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Sub WRX STi
visconti will become famous soon enoughvisconti will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyD1978 View Post
One thing that John uses that sets him apart from others is his Tuner Assist software. It's very convenient for customers to manage their tunes and logs during the eTune process. I'm currently working with John on my tune now and it works great.

John, can you speak to the traction control feature? Is there anyway to disable the yaw sensor via tune? Many track people manually disable this sensor to get rid of "ice mode". This is done by physically pulling the yaw sensor harness. I would love to have a "track" map I can select that disables the yaw sensor and VDC at the same time. It should still keep ABS active though.

Thanks.
I completely forgot about Tuner Assist!

Yes I have built a desktop application that helps you manage both your Tune and Log files.. No searching for emails or trying to figure out where firefox saved your Tune file - everything is in Tuner Assist!

As for the OEM Traction Control, EcuTek has figured out how to disable the factory traction control system on some of the ROMs... If anyone is having to unpug a yaw sensor to prevent traction control from working this might be something to have your tuner to try.. If it's not defined on your ROM I'm sure a case can be made to EcuTek to have them look for the needed Maps in the ROM

John

Visconti Tuning Webstore | Support Documents & Downloads
visconti is offline   Reply With Quote