View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 08:12 AM   #104 (permalink)
Array
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '12 Pearly White
Array is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorg31 View Post
Yes games offered on Xbox are typically offered on steam as well. something else to think about is the monitor I am looking into right now has multiple outputs so you could run your own HDMI behind the dash and hide the cord. Plug it in as needed to do Xbox/Playstaion instead of the PC. The same way as switching your TV inputs. That may be best because most people might never use the HDMI if it was on the dash... That's my thought anyway, what do you all think?
Out of curiosity what monitor are you looking at, and I believe this was covered elsewhere but what kind of power situation would you hope to achieve, Can a car battery handle that type of power being pulled without causing issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorg31 View Post
No new real design updates today, instead last night I went out to look at a new place in D.C. It has a lot more room than my current apartment, but the most important thing it had was working shop area! So if I can get this place I will have an area to start the molds and prototyping when I get to that stage. Which seems to be coming faster than I expected might I add!
Very nice, a workshop in the apartment complex? Never heard of that around here