View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 05:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidezero View Post
So I just bought a replacement battery for the OEM (Optima Yellow Top D35) and the stock mount doesn't seem to quite fit it because the battery isn't as wide. I used the height raise thing under neath it and managed to torque it down to where it seems secure enough but without the 90 degree pieces lining up on both sides it seems like it might not be as secure as it should be.

Is this normal? Maybe I'm just retarded and missing something obvious? This is the first time I've changed the battery in the 370Z and searching around didn't find anyone else with problems mounting them.

Thanks,
Rob
I wonder if he solved this...