View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
zmanelite
Track Member

Drives: 370 Z Nismo
zmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seat belt removal and Install

I am no way liable for anyone messing anything up and only doing this as the process i took to change my belts

OK so you will need a 14mm socket and a 10mm socket , Phillips screw driver plus a pry tool

Total time i would say 1.5 hr to 2 hr depending on skill

If you have removed rear speakers you have already done about 3/4 of the work already

Here is the start point

Remove all 4 pins on both sides

After you can pop the rear section off

Remove carpet and floor , once you do that you can pop these pieces off

Remove these 10mm bolts located in these holes 1per side of car

Now move to the front and remove these carpet panels , they are a bitch but will pop up

Remove the 4 clips that are toward the front of the car 2 per side

Remove 2 screws with a Phillips screw driver 1 per side

Now take off the panels and the plastic on the strut bar slides out

Remove Door Kick panels they just pry up and side panels where speakers go

Now you can wiggle this part out and remove , it slides backwards and when putting back together this should be the first part installed

These are a little hard to take out and i take no responsibility of damage to the plug or belts
I removed them by prying with a flat head , to reinstall them on new belts they are also a bitch and need a little force and wiggle at the same time

Now remove the top 10mm

And bottom 14mm

Get the cover off the top and remove the 14mm also

Last 14mm is at the bottom

Now all you have to do is remove belts and replace with new ones , reverse the process and you are good to go

Last edited by zmanelite; 07-08-2015 at 03:26 PM.
zmanelite is offline   Reply With Quote