View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 02:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
that is the beautify of your system. THAT i can fix on my own! dropping trannies, id need external help.
part of my reasoning for this kit was to avoid having to drop the transmission if any more problems with the slave arise

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i see. my G35C (2004) has the old folk lever + pivot ball system with the external cylinder.
I just took at look at it. The Z1 kit looks far superior. And I like how some idiot vendor (who I already figured to be an idiot) was knocking the build quality

The 350Z definitely had an internal CSC originally. I'm not exactly sure which years or models used an external one (I saw reports of 2007s with internal CSC failures). Or whether it was the same design as the G or they improved the G and used the new version on both Z and G in later years.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote