View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 02:22 PM   #21 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Hrmm... did not hear as much about this.

I wonder how long it would take for problems with the Z1 kit to emerge. They did use a Howe racing cylinder (maybe better than the one Nissan chose?), and they have replacement cylinders for $60 with no transmission drop to install.
that is the beautify of your system. THAT i can fix on my own! dropping trannies, id need external help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I thought the early 350Z were internal CSC but they had problems (like the 370Z does) and so they went to an external slave in later years. But I'm no expert nor did I stay at Holiday Inn Express last night

i see. my G35C (2004) has the old folk lever + pivot ball system with the external cylinder.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote