View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #34 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
I am ambivalent about STI's, but imagine living in Colorado; they are everywhere. Quite a practical vehicle, but IMO the non-STI models of the WRX are much better looking. If you have a "Baby on Board" why go for the performance model anyway? I am not a father, but I imagine after having a baby I would want to drive much more conservatively (sanely) than I drive in the Z. I am sure the WRX has plenty of pep.
Every car has a throttle and your right foot controls all that whether you have 30 hp or 3000. If you have to rely on power output to be disciplined with your driving, you're doing it wrong.

I'm going for the performance model because the baby will not always be on board and while I will make sacrifices for my children and family, I don't have to give up my hobbies