View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #100 (permalink)
Paul@AEperformance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: All sorts of Fast!
Paul@AEperformance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
Last damn thing I need is seats but you definitely have my attention! All those Carbon seats in the GTR's during Fontana really caught my eye. Starting to hate this forum, its like a fat kid in a candy store HAHAHAHAHA...

On a serious note, what do you expect they will sell for including rails? Direct bolt on or new holes and welds? Last, only carbon/kevlar or available in straight carbon?

Wow these are nice, wonder if my big butt will fit in, suppose I could start running or wear a girdle
LoL, very good!

Recaro Profi SPA's have been out for a few years now, and their the lightest of their kind at only 7.8lbs!
These are the same seats Power House Amuse runs as well as many other JDM tuning shops and GT cars.

But their ultra rare awesome-ness does come at a cost.

Your looking about $5500.00 for the pair w/ rails

But we do carry full line up of Bride, Recaro, and Sparco seats that I would be happy to match the perfect set-up for your application and budget.

Quote:
seats look great... from the pics, looks like you have passenger side on middle height and drivers side on higher mounting point... for the driver, what would you guess is the maximum driver height / torso length with a helmet in current position ? this car doesn't have much headroom to begin with, so just wondering if you think a 6ft driver with helmet would fit ??? and then, if i was right about being at the highest height setting currently, guess that means you can pick up 2-3" by dropping it down... thoughts?
Good Eye!

Both seats are actually set on the same height but since I'm not the tallest stud out their, I had to scoot the driver seat up a bit (works better than phone books ) and the passenger seat is all the way back. The rails are at a mild angle so with the driver seat forward it raises it a bit.

Head room wise, theirs a ton b/c the buckets are so deep.

I personally like to sit as low as possible to keep the weight low but if you notice in the side shot, if I lower the seat into the lowest hole the side bracket hits the side ring (hole) on the seat. So i need to mod it a bit to drop it lower, but right now it's pretty low, I'd say a good inch lower than stock.

Thanks again for the comments and stay tuned for more on project Z!!
Paul@AEperformance is offline   Reply With Quote