View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
future370zzz
Track Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z
future370zzz will become famous soon enoughfuture370zzz will become famous soon enough
Default 370Z Rear Tonneau, 7AT Sprint Booster, 7AT OEM Remote Start, Valentine One and More

I'm selling some miscelaneous parts on the 370.

Valentine One Radar Detector - Includes the Valentine One Radar unit, mounting bracket for window, visor clip, power extension cord. Need to find the cigarette lighter plug though. I have it hard wired and power ran through the a pillar. If I find the lighter plug it's yours. The unit may need to be updated with the latest speed traffic control software. SOLD

Sprint Booster for 370Z 7AT Part Number SBNI0022S. SOLD

30 Minute Install OEM Plug and Play Remote Start for 370Z 7AT 2009-2011- Purchased through 370Z sponsered seller bdl99 SOLD

Valentine One - Concealment Display- Upgraded internally to light up in different colors. Stock unit lights up K, Ka, X and Laser in the same color (red). This is really confusing when you're driving. The mod lights up X-Green, K-yellow, Ka-Red (most commonly used in Cali), Laser-Blue. $50 shipped

Newly added!

Performance Package Radar Detector Rear View Mirror Mount for Valentine One. Bought it off Amazon. It's made out of aluminum and is powdercoated black. SOLD

Newly added!

Aerocatch Hood Latch and Pins with Key from JDM Password NEW! $75 Shipped

Prices are for pickup in Hayward, CA. Shipping extra. Cash and paypal accepted (once cleared).
Thanks

Alex 707-365-3289

Last edited by future370zzz; 02-03-2016 at 04:03 PM.
future370zzz is offline   Reply With Quote