View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 09:46 AM   #27 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
That last pull starting at 2:40.....awwwww the feels.

I can't wait too man! Trust me, I'll be posting pics up like it's my newborn and this is Facebook. I full anticipate on many of you getting quite annoyed
Haha. In the video I still had FI HFC, which I later replaced with test pipes. Have you driven a turbo 370Z yet? You'll surely never go back to N/A. It's a thrill, and it feels amazing even at half throttle and casual driving. Wait until you drive through the parking garage and tunnels.

I also recommend getting a boost controller off the bat to get the best response out of your setup. I went with a Hallman Pro RX manual, but will replace it with TurboSmart eBoost in the near future.