View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #41 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ34 View Post
seriously guys I said no flaming them in here unless you bought the product and aren't satisfied with it, so please stop the hate in here unless you were in the GB and has not received your product, or else this thread would be locked too. I did a nice DIY for people who bought them to share their thoughts and make installation easier, not to let people start talking about spawnaero for another 3 pages. If you are not installing the pillars or need to discuss the pillars with other users please stop the hating in this thread.
Not to state the obvious, but the "hating" is entirely justified. IBTL.