View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
Don't know why you guys feel like you have to give up your cars because you have kids. If your looking at $40k cars, then you should be able to afford a $2500-$4000 four door for the family. I have two boys, 23, 9 and I've never at any point given up any car that I've had or not gotten one I wanted. Granted, my family car is a 465hp SRT8 I'd still buy a reliable beater to get around in before I got rid of my Nismo.
im my case i would keep the 370Z and get the STI as dd... dat was the original plan back 6yrs ago.

didnt work out due to steering column issue on the STI, and my G is still around. im glad i didnt trade her in or sell her permaturely.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote