View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 01:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
was hoping to read a biography of them bridgestones..
it could air on discovery channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmDZ View Post
33k miles on the OEM Bridgestones (somehow). Also did 2 autocross events on them. Lots and lots of highway miles. Rears were bald but no cords, fronts had 2-3k left maybe.
how??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Potenza S-04's I got maybe 29,000ish out of them before they're past the wear bar. This is daily driving. One ~600mi trip that had a few twisty turns, but for the most part just DD'ing it around town in Phoenix (grid setup), so there are no harsh turns on the tires at all.

I guess the grip was okay with them, but I'm really disappointed with the tread life.

OEM's have 23ish on them and are perfect, except one rear has a ton of shrapnel in it (and the sidewall).
how???

i couldn't even get 20k out of the stock tires. they didn't even last me a year lol. i'm already 11k into the michelin pilot ss and they seem to be doing good for another hopefully 15-20k

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote