Thread: I hate this car
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 07:54 AM   #41 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Dude mine has like 93k miles on it and I have no issues SO FAR! I don't know if the previous owner had any but hey maybe your just in the unlucky batch? A little turbulence didn't hurt anyone it's all experience I mean think of it like this.

You got your girl right? And just because you get into arguments or have small little disagreements doesn't mean your gonna go replace her immediately, right? No you work through it, you suffer together, you learn together, you learn to hate each other and from there you learn to love each other. You begin to cherish all the times you spent together and EVERYTHING you've learned together right? TOGETHER through EVERYTHING.

No one has ever put up with you for that long but her, she's been there and you've been there, you're comrades! It's the same thing man. You're gonna get rid of the baby who has sat through it all with you and yes she gave a headache but **** she got you to point B in good time! She brought the thrill! She carried you all the way. When you turn her on, she returns the favor... Love your Z for your Z has loved you brother u.u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bitch ain't loyal though. Closed her legs and locked him out and would only open up for that cute Nissan tech workin bay 3.