View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post

I also agree with "o0javi0o" that, those people who will buy a 370Z, do not care about gas prices. I have never said a single word about gas prices. That's the last thing on my mind. It's like asking a GTR owner if he is worried about 3000 dollar brake job.
This is how I feel too, but perhaps that means we are in a different economic bracket as well. The majority of Americans haven't been looking to spend 30K-38K for a two seater. I would even be inclined to say that the majority of Americans right now can't afford a 30K-38K vehicle. When you really have the money a 370Z is overlooked and people go straight for the GTR. Hell I would.
I'm looking to buy a Z because I have a piad off house, 3 paid off cars, and no debt. If that wasn't the case I would be looking for something in a lower bracket, with better mpg.

I still worry about fuel economy with my truck though. All of the economists say that we should look for a spike in Gas by December 20th after the "Big three" bailout talks. Just keep in mind that it took 3 months for gas to go from $4.50/gal to 1.89/gal. 3 months is nothing in the scheme of things.

Just my thoughts.

Would any mods or Admin like to change my subject line of this thread? Some how I got a "c" and a "g" in there before the "$5.00" in the subject line.