Thread: I hate this car
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 03:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Z370Z011
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PearlWhite 370z 6MT
Z370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
Low brake fluid usually = time to change brake pads. As the pads wear the fluid level in the master cylinder drops... most people just keep topping it off until it comes time to install a nice set of thick, new pads. Then they press the caliper pistons in during install and wonder why brake fluid spews out all over the engine bay.
So real quick since you mentioned this, I checked my pads and They have a lot of life in them but my breaks squeak like crazy.. You guys think its the rotors? should i get new ones or resurface?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BlueMax View Post
How many miles do you have on your car.
currently 50k and some change

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I have to ask..... Why do you still have steering lock? This has been a known issue with a simple fix for years.
... Never thought it would happen to me. Figured "ahh seems like its more of an 09' issue, I'm good its a 2011" learned my lesson lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Dude mine has like 93k miles on it and I have no issues SO FAR! I don't know if the previous owner had any but hey maybe your just in the unlucky batch? A little turbulence didn't hurt anyone it's all experience I mean think of it like this.

You got your girl right? And just because you get into arguments or have small little disagreements doesn't mean your gonna go replace her immediately, right? No you work through it, you suffer together, you learn together, you learn to hate each other and from there you learn to love each other. You begin to cherish all the times you spent together and EVERYTHING you've learned together right? TOGETHER through EVERYTHING.

No one has ever put up with you for that long but her, she's been there and you've been there, you're comrades! It's the same thing man. You're gonna get rid of the baby who has sat through it all with you and yes she gave a headache but **** she got you to point B in good time! She brought the thrill! She carried you all the way. When you turn her on, she returns the favor... Love your Z for your Z has loved you brother u.u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well you can't argue with the gf analogy! lol loved your post man

So I've put a lot of thought into this and I think ill end up keeping her. You all made great points which I had not realized. Every damm part that has failed has been replaced and in theory I should have a smoother sailing from here on out. And HOPEFULLY hit another 50k without any major issues. So I really do appreciate everyones advice, she may have been up on craigslist right now if it wasn't for you guys. lol

still want a fiat Abarth though, its cute. Yes, its cute, I said it. lol.