View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 10:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
jaytirbhaw
Track Member

Drives: 350z HR , Nismo 370z
jaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura about

Sucks to hear everything you had to go through but there's one thing you need to learn to do better besides trying to make everything right.

Communicate.

You may be a good guy bobby but you know what your communication skills suck ***. You're on here giving an explanation here's some honest criticism. I got tons of calls from you before I put a deposit down. I got 0 calls from you after that. I only heard from you when I called you,until you stopped answering then had to find out thru a bunch of random leads and phone calls that you left VSR and what was going on with my car.

Communicate with your customers better. Like I told you on the phone, wish you nothing but luck, but I went through a lot of stress because of you.

Anyways, business is business and I'm not a bitter guy. Hope your business grows and thrives, but since you're coming on here giving an explanation Lets all just be honest. Good luck man.
2014 Nismo #350 , Built Motor, Top Mount Single Turbo .... 620 whp/ 500 lbs wtq
2012 Track/Drift Z, build coming soon.
Build Thread - http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...70z-build.html

Last edited by jaytirbhaw; 07-06-2015 at 10:52 PM.
jaytirbhaw is offline   Reply With Quote