Thread: [For Sale] Stillen Supercharger
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 12:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
mike12002us
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Sport 370z 6mt
mike12002us is on a distinguished road
Default Stillen Supercharger

Hey guys,

So i recently purchased a Stillen supercharger from a forum member a 2 weeks ago and its a great deal. As some of you know I lost my job last week and now have taken a job that pays considerably lower. I can no longer afford to install the kit. The kit is amazing!! I'm selling for $4575 for the kit, Im not trying to make a profit on this!!!! I've seen too many people try to do shady things like that on this forum. Im on the up and up here. I had my tuner look over the supercharger and there is no play in it. He said everything looks great. You will need to purchase a fuel pump as it does not come with one. I am including pics from the previous seller and pics of me receiving it. I checked to make sure all brackets are there. I believe that all the nuts and bolts are there but without installing i'm not 100%. I believe all hoses are there as well but if not its just rubber hose. Also it will not have a Uprev cable. I wouldn't use a Stillen tune on the car. Have a shop dyno tune the car. This has been the biggest issue with the Stillen supercharger. I will do my best to answer everyone. I sold some other things and had so many messages in such a short time it was hard to keep track of. I figure being just one thing this will be much more manageable.

The kit comes with many extras...

AN Fittings
Manifold was modified to allow more extra cooling.
Prosport EVO Boost gauge
Upgraded impeller
Turbonetics BOV upgraded from the crappy Bosch
Header wrapped intake piping
Cog pulleys if you want to put them on.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

For reference of what came with the kit.
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by mike12002us; 07-10-2015 at 02:25 PM.