Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 10:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniz View Post
True lol I drove 5 hours to get the one I had this ones like 45m away im gonna look at it at some point if its available, thanks for the tip!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
May want to check and see if they have a carfax on either of them also, at some point the engine might have been replaced on one of them....i recently picked up an 09 myself in the same color except for black leather interior and discovered that it had it's engine replaced back in 2011 at slightly less than 24,000 miles. Havent had one issue with the engine thankfully, but made me glad i opted to purchase the extended warranty the dealer offered. Oh and the production numbers i quoted are the real deal, there is a member on here that works for nissan and he was kind enough to make a tool to look up production numbers for the Z, just do a google search for 370Z production statistics and it will be the first result

Last edited by Z_ealot; 07-03-2015 at 11:07 PM.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote