View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 08:00 PM   #33 (permalink)
DWS44
Base Member

Drives: 17 Vette Grand Sport
DWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond repute

Well...clearly I'll be in the minority here, but considering I used to have an 05 350Z Roadster several years ago...and on my second 370Z Roadster now (2010 and now 2013)...I guess I kinda like them.

I always liked the look of both the coupe and roadster Zs, but I enjoy a car I can put the top down when I feel like it. I'm not quite into the Vette Convertible tax bracket, and wouldn't own a Ford if you gave me one...therefore, find me another fun, fast (300+HP) convertible in this price range. Is the roadster as fast as the coupe? Of course not...but it's it'll still get the job done when I want to floor it...and do so with the top down and shockingly-addictive cooled seats. (Try that in a coupe. hehe )
DWS44 is offline   Reply With Quote