View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:19 AM   #40 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone updated the firmware to 1.8? It was released months ago, but I never got around to doing the update. It took me awhile to update, and then realize the unit kept hanging because of the thumb drive. Thankfully it was working once I pulled the thumb drive...

Unit operation is much quicker. I wish they can improve the UI. I hate tapping extra menu items just to display radio stations and getting access to various basic functions.

It's hard to keep my eyes on the road sometimes because of the awkward UI (albeit slow). Thank goodness I play my MP3s by selecting folder and random as well as getting steering wheel controls working.