View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 04:43 PM   #8889 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I was going to refurb a nice Weber gas one that I have that just needs a few parts and some TLC, but I have been too lazy. And the 22" Weber charcoal just ain't cutting it. So I will give away them once I get the new one up and running. Being a cheap $300 grill, I still have some work to make it into a high functioning grill. Dammit I want to be lazy!

But I will be sealing all seams with hi-temp RTV, sealing the door with a hi-temp gasket (like the Green Egg uses), adding a baffle for the heat coming from the smoker box, extending the chimney closer to the cooking surface, and adding new temp gauges closer to the cooking surface.

All I heard was Z bbq meet up.