View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 04:22 PM   #8885 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

i could use a new grill... been too lazy to get one.
I was going to refurb a nice Weber gas one that I have that just needs a few parts and some TLC, but I have been too lazy. And the 22" Weber charcoal just ain't cutting it. So I will give away them once I get the new one up and running. Being a cheap $300 grill, I still have some work to make it into a high functioning grill. Dammit I want to be lazy!

But I will be sealing all seams with hi-temp RTV, sealing the door with a hi-temp gasket (like the Green Egg uses), adding a baffle for the heat coming from the smoker box, extending the chimney closer to the cooking surface, and adding new temp gauges closer to the cooking surface.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |