View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 02:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
Exhaust
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 AT GM Z
Exhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7 ZPA View Post
I think he was referring to the very first sports cars. As in, over a hundred years ago.

While I'm not a fan of the looks of the Z roadsters, I don't think anyone can say that anyone who buys them is doing so for the wrong reasons. I mean, what the hell are the right reasons? Track duties? Autox? Or looking good while getting from point A to B?
This is a very basic example and I hope I can explain it the way I intend. You don't buy a corolla for speed, you buy it for gas mileage. That would be the right reason. To buy the Z with the conv when it seems to be an after thought design seems to me like the wrong reason.
Exhaust is offline   Reply With Quote