View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:06 AM   #35 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

I had my front on jack stands at the time. I'm sure you could use the factory jack if you don't have many tools and do one side at a time. Once the suspension has droop and the wheel is off the ground there is plenty of room to see/remove it. Use something long to poke it and it should fall off. It may be easier to rotate it around to the front of the coil and just pull it off as well. As long as the coil is not compressed it should be easy, mine came right off.

Matt, I don't know what they need to meet for but anything that prevents the springs from compressing is definitely not supposed to be there. I'm sure they are going to feel pretty stupid once they call Nissan.

Also you guys are welcome, I'm really happy to see this helped others!

No rep love haha?
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote