View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Nic View Post
I am not sure that owning a roadster eliminates me from the sports car enthusiast category. After all, the first sports cars were topless.

I like the looks of a hard top but I love Roadsters and would not want anything else. When the top is down, they are sex on wheels - top up, not so much (on that much I agree). I did not buy the car, however, to be driving it with the top up.

I think everyone has their own tastes and I would not expect everyone to have the same opinion as myself. Flame???? Meh!
miata's, s2k's, yes. z's werent really designed as a vert. it was configured later, right? so no.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote