View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 07:06 AM   #840 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKarmaJoe View Post
My reply to Nissan:
NISSAN OFFICIAL

Cherielyn,

Thank you for replying. I will get the requested information to you ASAP. I am concerned as why you need my insurance information. Could you please explain why?

Are you aware of a site called - The370z.com -? The reason I mention this is because there are many 370Z owners experiencing Clutch Slave Cylinder Failure. You may want to view www.the370z.com , and then go to thread (Official) 370Z Clutch Pressure (CSC) Failures ... There is a extensive list of 370Z owners with same problem.

On a personal note, I find it odd of you not to post your entire name. I have no problem giving my full name, why is it that you are so evasive? It does give the feeling of a unconcerned, bogus, community relations office on Nissan part.

Sincerely,

Joseph S
I dont think this was a good idea, going back & forth with Nissan is a waste of time on your part and theirs, and giving them direction to this forum (as if they're actually going to read through several pages of this & that) its kinda like we're showing our hand in a deck of cards.

You have to get a 3rd party involved, wether it be the NHTSA or someone else. Nissan or whomever deals with customer complaints is just that, this is what nissan prefers, the general public has no idea that theres a big problem, Nissan doesnt want the general public to know that their manual transmissions have issues and would rather keep it in a personal relationship..