View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 09:38 PM   #834 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

My reply to Nissan:
NISSAN OFFICIAL

Cherielyn,

Thank you for replying. I will get the requested information to you ASAP. I am concerned as why you need my insurance information. Could you please explain why?

Are you aware of a site called - The370z.com -? The reason I mention this is because there are many 370Z owners experiencing Clutch Slave Cylinder Failure. You may want to view www.the370z.com , and then go to thread (Official) 370Z Clutch Pressure (CSC) Failures ... There is a extensive list of 370Z owners with same problem.

On a personal note, I find it odd of you not to post your entire name. I have no problem giving my full name, why is it that you are so evasive? It does give the feeling of a unconcerned, bogus, community relations office on Nissan part.

Sincerely,

Joseph S

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote