View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 07:14 PM   #828 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
Yes, I definitely will not be going OEM on this, what's the point? To spend another couple grand later on? I am planning on going TT, but was delaying it until next year. Maybe this is the push to get me started on the mods
Well here it is one of my official Nissan Replies. The phone call I received was quite different! It seems I upset people with my plan of renting a booth at Nissan Events and displaying my disdain for their responses to the on going CSC issues... I apologize for the length, but I wanted you all know how Nissan is addressing the issue::

7/1/2015

Case # xxxxx389
VIN # xxxxxxxxxxxxxx337

Dear Mr. Joseph xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Nissan North America and allowing us to be of assistance.

Please be advised that Nissan North America will periodically issue a campaign to repair vehicles that are operating outside of specifications. These campaigns are usually due to the performance of a specific part of a vehicle. A vehicle can exhibit the same symptoms as a campaign, but not have the affected part and therefore that campaign would not apply. Parts content of vehicles can vary by Model, Model Year, Trim Level, Option Packages, and other factors. Nissan North America/Infiniti Division uses multiple suppliers for parts on a vehicle so if the campaign was specific to one supplier, it would not affect similar vehicles that received that part from a different supplier. In some cases, only certain parts from a supplier are affected by a campaign and so only a specific number of vehicles are affected. VIN numbers are not sequential so two vehicles with VIN numbers that are very close together may not be affected by the same campaign. All of these factors will affect whether a specific vehicle, and the VIN associated with it, will be eligible for a campaign

If you have additional questions about the campaign, please contact your local Nissan Dealer and schedule an appointment, as the Dealer is in the best position to diagnose and repair your vehicle. Your Nissan Dealer will be more than willing to assist.

Also, so that we may update our vehicle ownership information in order to provide you with the best service, please reply to this email and attach the following documentation:

1). Proof of Ownership document which can include one of the following:

•Insurance Card with Name, Address, and VIN
•Copy of Title
•Certificate of Title
•Bill of Sale
•Vehicle Registration
•Verification from company-owned vehicle that the person registering is the Authorized Driver of that vehicle.

Plus

2). Proof of Residency (mailing address)

Once we have received the information requested, we will update the vehicle ownership information in our system.

Case #xxxxx389 has been created to document your inquiry. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to call 1-800-647-7261 (Extension 457356) and reference your case number.

Sincerely,

Nissan

ref:_00xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc

Last edited by KoolKarmaJoe; 07-01-2015 at 07:17 PM. Reason: typo
KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote