View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 06:00 PM   #67 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BlueMax View Post
Man, I would think you would take the opportunity to get rid of your Dexcool. I had read a GM bulletin years ago on how they had a huge recall on it. My waterpump went out around 35K and the mechanic told me they didn't like what they were seeing out of GM cars cooling system and block. I put regular coolant in my 2nd gen. LT1 and drop a gallon out of the radiator every summer and replace it with half Prestone and Diststilled water. Love the way you are taking care of your GPX and enjoying it.
I was planning on doing the Dexcool, UPS screwed me on the delivery Apparently, they sent it where I needed to sign for it, but I work allll day long so I haven't been able to get my hands on it. I will do the coolant as soon as I do have it in hand though