Thread: Gotta warn ya!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 06:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
The more I read about the wrangler, the more I don't want it. The jku you have, how many miles have you put on it and what problems have you ran into?
My JKU is only at around 45K. Done a good bit of towing across much of the US (with a good bit more weight than recommend ), some offroading through the front range and northeast, and then the general commuting. No issues so far, but it's really still a baby at this point.

The key with Jeep's is to order them without the fancy stuff. Chrysler does a horrible job on those components, and 99/100 problems are with the bells and whistles (My loaded GC was nothing but problems, my Cherokees were problem free).

The big issues I have with the car are the low towing capacity and the aerodynamics. There's nothing like trying to get through Kansas on 70 with gusting winds and that giant Wrangler box...

( Click to show/hide )

Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowy jeep.jpg (127.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg jeep.jpg (105.1 KB, 42 views)
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote