View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 12:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Austonian
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Austonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond reputeAustonian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.stewart4242 View Post
So...After I got out and checked on everyone, she refuses to get out until police were there. A buddy of mine was actually following here from over 4 miles down the road, because she ran three other cars off the road and was swerving and stopping in the middle of traffic. He was trying to call the police. Cops said that she didn't appear to be under the influence of anything, but that she had dropped her phone...and spent the entire time trying to find it. She was in her 70's, and I never found out who's birthday party this woman was going to at midnight. She had insurance, so that's good, but you think she would have at least offered us a piece of cake.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

smh. how do you defend yourself against stuff like this.
Austonian is offline   Reply With Quote