View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 07:01 AM   #207 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys finally last weekend I install the wheels After a long wait and some headache with the shop... finally they are on the car... Here are the pics

My Saturday start with a trip to a shop to install the tires and get them balanced.

image (1) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Then... the installation of the wheels into the Z
gl (2) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

After install the wheels... i have to reset the TPMS and decide to take the Z for the first run to see if everything was ok
gl(5) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

After run the car and check that everything was ok... its time for his bath
gl (4) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Well... thats all for the Saturday project hahahha!! And I decide to continue the project on Sunday... I give a good wax and finally i can take some pics!
image (7) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (1) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (2) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

In this pic you can see how the front wheels/tires look... I love how aggressive looks when you see the car for the front

image (3) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (4) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (5) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (6) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Thats all for now guys... I really love how the car feels with the 18"wheels... They looks great... Of course in 19" the car maybe looks better... but to be honest I love how they looks now and how the handling was improved. Later in the day im going to post some pics of the Z1 Motorsports 20mm Bolt-on spacers that arrive Yesterday and how they look installed
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote