View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
redline10000
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z sport
redline10000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
I'm unsure about those ride height numbers since I don't have a point of reference.

Rear toe out gain is also a possibility. If there is a considerable amount of rear-steering is built into the suspension design, rear would toe out during a hard braking. However, this is only at an autox; can you adjust your driving style to take advantage of it? I don't race my 370Z, but many years ago when I autoxed my '95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, I gained a habit of trail braking because the car would rotate under hard-braking.

One other thing, if the instability was indeed due to the rear wheel steering, see if more toe in in the rear could be dialed in.
stock height is 27.89 and 27.99 so my drop is very mild. If toe is my problem I can definitely go and get some more dialed in. At the moment I only have about 1/8th toe in with me in the car. I can try trail braking if that is what it will take to keep the rear end from wagging around.