View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #35 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctzn View Post
That's not a reason, it's a consequence

You spent all that money just to get from A to B and because you like the way it looks?

I enjoy those two aspects as well, but if that was all that mattered to be I would have bought a civic and saved myself $20K.

I can accept people that prefer the paddles and can appreciate the car for what it is, but this is the kind of reasoning I picture coming from 40 year old single ladies buying a V6 Mustang convertible...
true but obviously brand recognition is important too. which is probably why people buy what they wear or drive.

like everyone said, it's a personal choice.

Last edited by arcticreaver; 02-18-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: (forgot to add this)
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote