View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 10:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
XPEL
Base Member

Drives: Various
XPEL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by natv View Post
Thanks guys, XPEL does look much better with it's self-healing ability and its warranty.

I can see this getting very expensive, the local authorized installer is closed today but they have pricing on their web site (for the kits only, labor is additional) and wow this can add up to to a lot, especially if I do the full hood.

Without labor, a partial Hood, Fender and Mirror Kit is $269.95, but the kit with the Full hood, full fender and mirror is close to $1000, and then I'd still need the bumper kit which is $439.00.

So basically would be looking at $1439 for full hood/fenders/bumper + whatever installation costs \O/

Or with the bikini hood/fenders and bumper, $720 + installation.

ouch
Hello Natv,

The prices on the website are retail pricing for the kits, installers usually have a plotter and the kits are cut on a roll of film from our DAP system. That way they fit the car precisely and there is NO cutting the film on your vehicle

As far as pricing goes, this is a generic pricing guide...as prices can vary depending on your area.

For a list of all the installers in your area, you can always check our XPEL Dealer Locator

For a partial front end. This includes 18-24” up the hood and fenders, front bumper, mirrors and sometimes headlights. This ranges from $795 - $1,000.
Option1_BikinHoodFendersMirrorsBumper.jpg

For a full front it can range between from $1,795 - $2,100. This includes the entire hood and front fenders, front bumper, mirrors and sometimes headlights.
Option2_FullHoodFendersMirrorsBumper.jpg

For the full car it can range between from $1,795 - $2,100. This includes the entire hood and front fenders, front bumper, mirrors, doors, body, rear bumper, roof(if applicable) and sometimes headlights.
Option3_CompleteCar.jpg