View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
a.stewart4242
Base Member

Drives: '11 370z White 6spd
a.stewart4242 is on a distinguished road
Default Ordered!! Fly1 Motorsports AMS body kit

After having some crazy lady jump a curb, mow down a truck and trailer, and then hitting my rear wheel, ripping off my rear bumper like a banana peel, and throwing debris into my front bumper, I have decided that a body kit is in order... Oh yeah, she steps out of her truck (it's midnight) wearing pajamas, no shoes, and holding a birthday cake.

First off, I want to say thank-you to Fly1, as although I talked to many companies, they answered all my questions quickly, courteously, and professionally; I generally feel service is a reflection of the product. Not to say other companies weren't, just I felt most satisfied with their responses.

I ordered the Fly1 AMS body-kit. I have professional training in composites, but mostly on aircrafts and custom molds; never installed a bodykit before. While I reasonably assume that I can do it, experience in anything is always valued. Any words of wisdom prior to my install?

I'm bad with updating pictures, but I'll try to update this log with install pics and the finished product.
Fast Intentionz Header-back exhaust | Fast Intentionz Oil Cooler | Stillen Intake | Exedy Clutch | Uprev Tune | Kaaz Super-Q 2-way Diff | Nismo Diff Cover | Powertrix R/T Coilovers | SPL Toe Bolts and Camber Arms | Fastguy9r Hitch | Verde 19" Parallax Wheels
a.stewart4242 is offline   Reply With Quote