View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 09:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
I don't know any personally, but I love a woman that's into cars and not afraid to get her hands dirty. Better yet, the perfect trifecta:

#1. Drive a stick and into cars
#2. Financially independent
#3. Can do 10 pull ups ( unassisted )

I'm a gym rat for those wondering about #3
the important thing: she's gotta be a woman, not a man-chick. i can't have her show me how to work on my car (ie michelle rodriguez). i hit the gym 5 days/week, but cant have her be stronger than me or kick my @$$ (ie ronda rousey).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
People perk up and are excited when they find out my GF drives the Focus ST (5MT).

Usually it starts out, "Who's ST is that?!"

Rather her have to deal with the silliness than when I drive my car and get, "Who's Z is that?"
ummm