View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 04:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
G37Some
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G37s
G37Some is on a distinguished road

My car is in the shop now, these guys have done everything to my car up until now (see sig). They have immense amount of experience in the shop and on the track and only deal with nissan/infiniti. Their tuner also has quite an amazing reputation.

They currently have a built FX35 putting out 1000 whp too that is in the shop and just about complete (google, very easy to find it).

They're legit & this kit uses proven components. 490whp & 430wtq on that 370z @ 9psi is awesome, that dyno crushes dreams. When I dyno'd my g37 there bone stock I made 265whp, full bolt ons & a tune I settled at 301whp and 255wtq. I'm supposed to be getting forged rods/pistons (pending external factors), upgraded valve body & their turbo kit. My build should be complete by the middle of July hopefully. Since I have a 5at, the tranny will be the limiting factor since i will only have the valve body upgrade & tranny cooler. I'm hoping to end up in the 500-525whp range, safely, with plenty of room for growth if my tranny allows or i come up with cash for a L10 build in the future.

I put my down payment about a week ago, can barely sleep at night

edit; while it looks like the vsr kit b/c of the turbo location, the components are very different. read the detailed kit specs on the link in OP.

Last edited by G37Some; 06-28-2015 at 08:49 PM.
G37Some is offline   Reply With Quote